Tuesday, October 9

New creations







Cell phone charms, bracelets, eyeglass holders, key rings, and of course, the other stuff I make. Been having lots of fun doing them..I hope that God allows me to continue making things that are pretty and giving glory to HIM for He is the one that gave me the gift! I love beading and making old things new. I have done that with several old pieces of jewelry by making them something that the person could wear a new and fashionable item made from grandmas old necklace or rosary! Its so much fun to make something for someone, customizing it just for them, a way to say "I love being your friend." 

 The 1st pic is an eyeglass holder, I also do lanyards, and necklaces, tzitzits with and without beads for those that are Hebrew Roots Messianic Jewish, or just want to identify with the first century Christians that wore them, as YHVH said to in Numbers 15:37-40, and for those of Christian faith, prayer beads. I also do engravings, as the 3rd pic is a fishing lure with SHEMA/ and the English on the back. Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear O Israel, the Lord is our God the Lord is One. And like to do engraving in wood and candles and other ways of design.

I love to use color beads, but I also have been graced with using all black and white or all crystal and silver or gold...I love trying out new ways of doing them, or tying new things into it... Just thought I would pass this along as some of my friends that read this don't have FB or can't see Lady Montana Oregon, so this is the way they can see some of the new stuff I have made...Let me know what YOU think????

The silver one, (at the bottom) is for one gal, that had ordered another one, (second one, grey and clear) , and her mom liked it so well, she gave it to her and ordered another for her and  a second one for her mom (the last one was for mom!), Love it when moms and daughters share jewelry, and love! My mom loved jewelry, real or fake stuff, and we used to love to go shopping for it, too...I miss her!. She would love the stuff I am making...I think some of the creativity I have comes from her and my dad..He was artistic, loved to paint and write and draw and she knew how to make old stuff come alive in a creative way. So I am blessed with that background, from them through God!

No comments:

Post a Comment