Sunday, April 14

Are we in or out?


HI, friends…I decided to break out of the mold, and start something new, as several things have been stirring in me about my blog posts since before my vacation, which was amazing! So here I am, That alone should keep me busy for awhile…so hoping and praying for the real me to come out here and really get into what I believe and why I believe it. The journey started about a year or two ago, but it has been burning a little spark in me for several years now…So, grab some tea, sit back, enjoy what I believe is the thing to write for that day or moment. And it is my sincere desire that maybe each thing will speak to you, tickle you, make you think, make you cry, or even make you mad! But at any rate, to make you want to come back and read more…

***I had this on WordPress.com, but didn't "feel" their format for me, so brought me back to Blogger..anyway, interesting, little blurb that I wrote. We kinda knew that our time in MT could be short, as hubby had been toying with a job "offer" back in Oregon.. The day he actually was offered it, he came home for "tea break" at 730, and then went back to work, and the stinker knew all along, but waited until 11 to come home for the night and show me the email he got with the offer of pay and stuff. THEN he even playing with me, acted like his computer had a glitch, so he summoned me to come and look at it, when I went into our office, I saw the offer letter email, and from there,(I was so happy, I was screaming)! But fortunately, in the forest if you scream, and the river runs through it, does anyone hear you?, NOPE! so scream with glee I did.!!! We had prayed about it, and so it was a strange move, exciting and emotional in many ways, but we came back to Oregon. Family friends, and the Northwest where we have both grown up and met 9 years ago. So here we are , again.
SO……….Here is to blogging with abandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment