Sunday, June 24

I know what you are, but who am I?

I am saved by grace, but I am following in the footsteps of Yeshua (Jesus). Walking in the way HE walked while on this earth. Doing Bible things in Bible ways, and not succumbing to Pagan holidays(the ones most people celebrate, but Jesus never heard of and aren't listed in the Bible anywhere...but yet are used to my people today, claiming to have a relationship with God, and worship the God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob. Personally, I am ashamed for shaming Him so many years, and when I first got this information(look it up and do a history search on Christmas, and Easter too, they were invented by MAN), I asked for forgiveness over and over again, I was so shocked and ashamed!

I am not Jewish in the "sense of the word today", I guess you can call me a Hebrew Christian, or  a Hebrew follower of Messiah Yeshua!  I do celebrate what Christians today call "Jewish holidays" ( 7th day Shabbat (Sabbath), Passover, Shavuot, Sukkot, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Chanukkah) as we are called as Children of Israel(there weren't any Jews at Mt Sinai, just 12 tribes of Israel, of which we were/are one), and that is enough for us to follow the Torah and complete Bible, not just the Renewed covenant,(NT). It is renewed for one reason, and that is that Yeshua was brought for us to restore the old covenant and just like you might restore a car, doesn't mean you throw it away, you shine it up, polish it up make it renewed...so in that is the same of how our Father God, showed us His love by bringing Yeshua for us to show us the way of renewal, not a new testament and the old is done away with. Think about it, and as always please check it for yourself.  I really pray that each of you, will care enough to check it out for yourself, read it for yourself, disregard EVERYTHING you have been taught before by teaching in Sunday School etc...Be your own journalist! Be your own editor, read your own study to make sure its right, not just spoon fed by a "pastor" or a friend or even your parents. I always thought my parents knew EVERYTHING, well, now I am finding out that THAT just wasn't true. They tried as hard as anyone to understand the scriptures, we had family Bible study. My dad studied the Bible and other commentaries, listened to Christian and other Radio and TV broadcasts about the Bible, God, etc...but He never knew of all the things I am learning. If he did, he didn't want to tell me, as even though Jesus was/is a Jew, no one wants to talk about that, why "I'm not sure", but no one mentions it...I did see a Hebrew Calendar in a kitchen of a church once! It amazes me, they can get a Hebrew Calendar with all the feast days and such on it, but nothing else...I am just putting out some things I have needed to "spout off" about lately...Just in my head, clogging it up, so I'm getting it out in the open , hopefully to help others, wake them up or just help them understand some things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment